Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012


This is my first tutorial on making a U-part wig and using an invisible part method. I made a U-part wig because it is easier for me than to actually sew on the hair to my head as this takes too  much time. The middle part wig i found is the easiest to make, but i tell you if you don't have patience do not attempt to making your own wig. LoL I am not a professional guys, i am just showing you how i get my hair done, at home in my own comfortable space. Where there is no waiting and not long conversations going on over my head as it would be in a beauty salon. I am also pretty happy with the way my hair turned out....#awesome#
Check it out dolls and don hesitate to leave a comment or subscribe to my page for more updates on this hair....Watch out for install video!

No comments:

Post a Comment