Pages

Thursday 13 December 2012

What am i wearing?

What am i wearing? 

I found this gorgeous white cocktail dress in a boutique on the top floor of 7th Avenue Plaza of Constant Spring Road Half Way Tree, for some reason i cannot remember the name of it but they really had great items there. My awesome shoe i purchased online from JustFab.com two weeks before my graduation. I did not want to wear a black shoes which i thought would be just typical so i got a color "blush" pumps. Oh boy can you say "sexy" I just love these shoe. I am currently hunting a blush clutch just to go with it. The jewelry i thought was appropriate was a simple pearl necklace, knobs and bracelet. Now check out the hair...Brazilian body wave, styled in loose bouncy curls. To see full view check video below. So, that's me dolls, just thought i should share.

No comments:

Post a Comment