Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Italian Hair in Minutes!

Hello my Dolls,

Today i wanted to feature a look that cost me under $2500JMD and under two hours. Yes labies! It is possible to use what you have, spend less money and just a little bit of time and acheive gorgeous curls. All you have to to is find the right style that fits you. I thought of this look when trying to figure out what to do with my hair while transitioning from relaxed to natural without the 'big chop'. I did not want to put any pressure on my hair but to braid it...thats all. I found this to be perfect, which surprisingly lasted two full weeks, even though it was synthetic hair. As always i hope this was a big help for ladies on a budget and for those who want 'Big Hair'.


Products Used
#Freestress Shake and Go - Italian Curl
# Roberts Diamon Sheild Hair Protector
#Wig cap
#Maximum Bong - Hair Glue
#Scissors
#Weaving Thread & Needle
#Coloured Pencil


Click Play to see how i made this look:-)))

Thanks For Watching XOXO
Like-Subscribe-Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment