Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Organic Clay Facial Mask

So...i discovered this product in a cupboard of my home and i am  very glad i was reunited with it so to speak. I have used this facial mask at least once per week since and i am always amazed at how it makes my  skin feel smooth and soft. It is filled with seaweed extracts which helps to rejuvenate and repair damaged skin. I have found that it helps to decrease my pimple breakouts in hours after using it. Another great thing about this product is that its has a cooling effect when applied which gives a refreshing feel after removing. I love it because it gives me that rejuvenating feeling and it's also gentle on my skin.

Natural Beauty by Choice Organic Clay Facial Mask  with Sea Weed Extracts
*Apply to the face avoiding the eyes and remove after 15-20 minutes with warm water - ensure to pat dry*

Whats your favorite facial mask? 

Make your recommendations below!!

*THANKS FOR VIEWING*
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Nice review , I like lakme clear pore mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u give me an idea from where can i get this product

    ReplyDelete
  3. searching for this product very badly can u help me pls from where can i get this

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can i get this product

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! ฉีดโบท็อก ราคา

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. ฉีดโบท็อก ราคา

    ReplyDelete