Pages

Monday 17 March 2014

Liebster Award Nominee



Congratulations to one of my favorite beauty mavens Beauty School Scarlet for her nomination for Liebster Award. I'm also elated that she named me as one of her nominees. 
I do not blog everyday, or every week because of my crazy schedule but i do enjoy sharing my experiences with readers and other beauty obsessed gals like myself.
As apart of being nominated i was tagged to answer a few questions, so let me get right to it!

1. Who, what or where does your blogging inspiration come from?

My blogging inspiration comes from everyday life, basically if i am having a current situation that i feel others could benefit from by sharing then i will blog about it. Also fashion trends, my favorite beauty gurus and celebrities. 

2. What is the best advice you have every received?

The best advice i had ever received was to always believe in myself and to never limit my abilities out of the fear of failing. This is definitely something that has always been with me throughout my life.

3. What motivates you?

What motivates me really is knowing the satisfaction i will feel when i have achieved my goals. It could be as small as doing a 30 day workout challenge! lol

4. What is your favorite T.V. show or movie? 

I have so much! But now i'm all about scandal, it's just too scandalous!

5. What book would you recommend others to read?

Umm... I will have to get back to you on that one! Maybe in a blog post... wink!

6. What is your dream Job?

My dream job is one that lets me travel around the world, eat amazing food and model for talented designers and brands. I'l keep my fingers crossed that my dreams may come true. 

7. What is your favorite food?

My favorite food is chicken Alfredo pasta with shrimp!... Now i'm pretty hungry!

8. What is your guilty pleasure?

Well, laying in bed drinking wine and stuffing my face with cadbury chocolates with almond nuts. I really should eat sweets because i will have bad breakouts, but its so good after a stressing day i can't help it. lol  

9. What is the story behind your blog name?

I have changed my blog name quite a few times so for now i don't have a story really, I'm a trained teacher and when i taught a few years ago my students always called me 'Miss Berry'. I actually have two last names so i think they stuck with the easiest to remember. I liked the ring to it so i decided to use it for my blog. 

10. What is your favorite drink of choice?

Well, if your talking cocktails its an apple martini! But then who am i kidding ... anything vodka or rum! 

11. If money were no object, where would be the first place you would travel to?

I would take a tour of Europe starting with  France. 

I enjoyed answering these questions so much! Thanks again Beauty School Scarlet for tagging me! 
If you have anymore questions dear readers don't hesitate to ask or send me a tag! XOX


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12425843/?claim=j8zau3wa5n5">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


2 comments: