Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Pixie Cut Quick-weave!

Hello Ladies,

Its close to summer and i have an obsession for short hairstyles that i can throw on and head out the door! So my solution is a Pixie Cut quick- weave made with a 27 piece hair. I absolutely love my hair style...i have been rocking it now for a week and a half now. Take a look and tell me what you think...:-)

Products used:
2 wig Caps
Hair Cutter
Scissors
Hair Glue









***Take a look at my Mini Tutorial***
Enjoy!

I found this style easy to create and very inexpensive as i only had to purchase the hair which cost me $1000 JMD. I'm always proud of myself when i acheive a look exactly as i predicted with just a little patience. 

Also see 5 reasons why every girl should try short hair styles by Thirty-one:10 one of my blogger favs! Click here: Thirty-one:10

Thanks For Viewing
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment