Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

'THE BIG CHOP'

Hello Ladies,

Yes oh yes!! I did my big chop! Last Sunday i was so frustrated with this heat in my tropical island, that i attempted to wash my transitioning hair. Well apparently what usually takes me 30 minutes ran to about an hour in attempts to rectify my knots. I decided why not get it over with - so said, so done- i chopped all my processed hair from my natural strands. Now i am an all natural sis-ta! Yippy! 


I also found a very good product that i cannot get enough of when it comes to my transition and my natural hair as it is. Take a look...
Jamaican Mango & Lime Transition Natural Hair Cream

This stuff is the bomb guys! It makes my natural hair very soft through my transition; and i continue to use it now as i have a bundle of sample packets left. This product can be found in beauty stores across Jamaica or here!
This is my favorite hair product for my natural hair right now...
Tell me whats your favorite natural hair product and your tips/tricks...
Thanks for reading...XOXO

Add to add a latest post by my blogging friend Thirty-one:10 did a huge pixie cut chop with her very long natural hair...Find out why she thinks every girl should rock short hair at least once in their lifetime :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment