Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Makeup Storage

Hey luvs,

So i went away for a few weeks but now im back with you! Forgive my absence readers and i am glad to be back to my routine. I recently moved into a new apartment and i am filled with storage ideas inspired my fellow bloggers and lack of funds to purchase anything fancy from the stores. I am sure you guys can relate to this as storages organisers can be so expensive. So, i found myself with wicker baskets which i recycled from my job and gift mugs given from my previous birthday. These items were just perfect for that organised look i wanted for my space. Take a look :-)

  Wicker Basket
Mug (with makeup brushes)
 
Makeup Storage Idea

Now to minimise the clutter in the basket i only keep products i use on a regular basis so they can be easily accessed in my daily get ready routine. I hope you enjoyed my idea and remember to just use what you have!

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. Even I use cofee mug to keep things organised.

    www.candycrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great @candy crow, it comes in so handy trust me, i absolutely love it! Thanks for reading i will check out your link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice! I love the makeup brushes in the cup idea! very organized with the wicker baskets too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you +Danielle Drummond :-)

    ReplyDelete