Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Black Soap Miracles

Hi guys,

I have been watching reviews lately about products for acne prone skin. I came across the soap called black African soap and to be specific 'Dudu - Osun black soap. I must say when i first saw the name i chuckled a bit because it didn't sound like something i would use. But based on the reviews i watched of this 'miracle' soap, i dashed to my natural health store and bought it. I found that it was quite inexpensive, so that is a positive for me already.

I bought the brand Tropical Naturals Dudu-Osun Black Soap. I was skeptical about the smell but it has a hint of fragrance which was not over powering at all. The ingredients is all organic which includes shea butter, honey, aloe vera, osun and other ingredients favorable for your skin. I have an oily combination skin and sometimes very sensitive and this soap works perfectly so far. It is gentle on my skin and i am not experiencing 'excessive dryness'as yet. So ensure you follow with your regular facial moisturizer. I will definitely show the results after my continuous use, but go ahead and try it.



Have you tried it? 
What's your best acne regiment?
Let me know below! Thanks for viewing!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds very good. I heard and read about this soap a lot but never tried myself. Do you know what are the ingredients in it ? this would be interesting to know. thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is very good the ingredients are shea butter, honey, aloe vera, osun and also lime juice, try it!

      Delete